viernes, febrero 06, 2009

The shield of hope

when I look around,
I see peaces of my wanna be,
I see fragments of my life,
I see.

Sometimes,
my dreams come true,
some times,
my imagination takes me to that place,
the place that we found.

I know that you are only an idea on my head,
I know that you don't really exist,
you are,
but you aren't
what I want you to be.

My feelings drops like a falls,
my heart keeps beating hard,
I know that I will find,
someone that loves the real me.

But for now,
there is only a broken heart,
for now...

Maybe I'll found my way to heaven,
maybe I'll found my way to hell,
I'll put my dreams for a bet,
the answer is in me.

the sun is shining no matters what,
the clouds cover the sky,
The world keeps turning around,
they don't know about my pain.

fly,
fly away,
keep your distance,
stay away from me,
it's the only way,
for me to find the stars again...

No hay comentarios.: